- All dogs must be kept on lead, tied, or crated when not working.
- People and dogs should not approach any tied dog.
- Children must be under direct supervision at all times.
- You must pick up after your dog in all areas indoor and outdoor. You will need to have plastic bags, paper towels, and a cleaning liquid for indoors. After picking up, deposit this in the dumpster out back (not in the indoor trash can or the porta potties).
- If your dog relieves itself on any equipment, report it immediately to an instructor, then clean it up.
- We reserve the right to excuse from class at any time without giving a refund:
- Any dog showing aggressive behavior towards dogs or people.
- Any person or dog whose attitude, behavior, or physical condition the instructor deems unacceptable.
- All participants must sign a release form prior to the start of training.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed on the property.
- Report any situation in need of attention to your instructor.
- Dogs must be worked on a properly fitted buckle collar and leash unless your instructor states otherwise.
- Participants must follow the directions of their instructor, and have supervision on all obstacles until told otherwise.
- Equipment is expensive, do not climb on or abuse it.
- Participants are expected to assist in setting up and moving the equipment when necessary (before, during, and after class.)
- If weather is in question, call 610.692.5518.
- Participants are required to sign-in each night.
- Pre-starters and above who are members will be required to help at our trials and/or repair, clean and paint equipment when necessary (see membership page).
- Never bring a sick or injured dog to class! Discuss any illness/ailment with your instructor.
No comments yet.